This test shows that to reach 650 mV, liquid chlorine requires 1.8 ppm while MINLOX concentrate only requires 0.2 ppm.
The level of disinfection is set at 650 mV for water.
This study shows that MINLOX concentrate was far superior compared to other toxic chemicals to remove mold & biofilm.
Once again, MINLOX™ proved to be far superior in this study involving the removal of E. Coli.
The numbers speak for themselves. MINLOX concentrate outperforms liquid chlorine in removing Salmonella.
MINLOX is the most complete solution for mild and extreme pathogens. It also happens to be earth-friendly.
UV is a safe option but very limited in its capabilities.
Chlorine has been the main choice in the past due to its pricing & availability. It is limited to mild pathogen removal and very toxic.
Ozone has similarities to MINLOX except that it is very expensive and has a short residual.