MIN is for Minerals and LOX is for Liquid Oxygen. Our proprietary catalyst consists of these ingredients and more. Once blended with 12.5% Sodium Hypochlorite, this unique formula turns into a concentrate that becomes 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly. The residue left, once MINLOX™ has done its work in the water, consists of minerals and oxygen.
MINLOX™ is a special formula that is manufactured for the treatment of contaminated waters and CIP surfaces. It is designed to work similarly to Traditional Ozone...only better. For those wanting to move away from toxic or expensive options, MINLOX™ is a choice that makes a huge difference.
Our proprietary formula creates multi-functional chemistry that is similar to a smart phone. MINLOX™ disinfects, oxidizes, sanitizes, removes algae, mold, and biofilm, removes metals, deodorizes, and reduces turbidity, etc...simultaneously.
By mimicking nature, we reduce the amount of chemistry needed to disinfect successfully. One gallon of MINLOX's concentrate outperforms 10-20 gallons of traditional, toxic chemicals used to treat water. MINLOX is also 12- 24x more effective than Chlorine and other Toxic Chemicals.