Treating watershed chemically just got a whole lot simpler, safer and more affordable.
The contamination in watershed is the most serious that humans will encounter. The runoff water from mountains and urban areas consist of the most violent pathogens on earth. That being the case, a serious chemical solution is necessary to make this water usable again.
MINLOX™ is extremely powerful and capable of oxidizing almost every issue that contaminates watershed. Similar to ozone, our AOP technology dominates microorganisms using ROS as its weapon. Even though it is earth-friendly, MINLOX™ can eliminate protozoa in less than 10 seconds! A good analogy would be that if chlorine were a hand grenade...MINLOX would be napalm.
Flesh-eating bacteria, cryptosporidium, giardia, hepatitis A, listeria, legionella, salmonella, E. Coli and others have no chance. All of this power in one application, MINLOX gets the job done while reducing chemical footprint significantly. Let's explore more about what MINLOX can do for your watershed issues:
All matters of waste that wash into our waters carry foul odors. MINLOX™ oxidizes foul odors quickly.
In the chart to the left, you can see where MINLOX eliminates pathogens in seconds when ORP is greater than 650 mV.
Cryptosporidium, one of the most violent pathogens, can survive chlorine treatment for up to 10 days. MINLOX eliminates Crypto in minutes.
Until MINLOX came along, Ozone was the most powerful option for attacking serious water issues. That option is usually the last one because of the expense and equipment necessary to make it work. MINLOX is more powerful than Ozone and comes in instant, liquid form. There is no need for capital investment as there is no equipment involved.
The primary method up to now, has been to load up on lots of toxic chemicals and hope that it is enough to solve an extreme problem. Using large doses of toxic chemicals is expensive and creates DBPs - a "catch-22" scenario.
With the advent of MINLOX, there is no longer a need to use toxic chemicals. Now, we have an earth-friendly option that is more effective than toxic chemicals or Ozone. It's stronger, safer and much more affordable. In addition, it can be applied by a non-technical person.
One, earth-friendly liquid to pour into affected areas.
Can be applied by non-technical person. Powerful, safe and most affordable option.
Buy or rent ozone generator. Produce ozone at the jobsite.
Requires trained technician to operate. This option is extremely expensive.
Pour toxic formulas into affected areas - as much as needed.
Requires person with chemistry background. Mixing multiple chemicals together can be hazardous. Second most expensive option and hazardous as well.